COVID-19 GUIDELINES (CLIENTS)
Dear valued clients,
During this time of COVID-19 pandemic, when you come at Tangles Hair Design, we ask that you follow this safety guidelines to protect others and yourself from the infection.
- Appointments only! As for now, we do not welcome “walk-ins”, we only do appointment by phone
- When you make your appointment, you will be asked few questions related to Covid-19.
- We ask that you cancel your appointment if you develop symptoms or have a family member who is confirmed or suspected of COVID-19.
- We welcome all clients; however, for your own safety, we kindly ask that high risk(age 65+) clients must be scheduled away from peak hour(earlier or later).
- As for now, we are suspending the practice of offering tea, coffee, water, or other food and beverage items to clients.
- However, before you arrive, have peace of mind that your stylist will have the station and tools sanitized.
- When you arrive:
- Be on time: don’t be too early since we are limited in seating. If you are early, wait in your car or outside the salon.
- Limit what you bring into Salon, no drinks or food (bottled water is allowed)
- No washroom for customers during this time.
- the closet would not be used for public, so dress lightly or leave your jacket in car (have your valuables with you)
- you will be required to wear mask (provided by your own), if not, let us know before hand (you might be charge for mask if you don’t bring your own)
- Stylist will ask you to sanitize your hands and lead you to the station and do not go
- Practice social distancing whenever you possibly can.
- After your service, if you are tested positive COVID-19, let the authority and your stylist or Mary Rose know as soon as possible, so we can go get tested as well and minimize the spread.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Tangles Hair Design